Let’s face it, extensions are expensive! You should take care of them better than you do your own hair. With proper care, no matter the color or length, you can protect and lengthen the life of your hair.
HAIR CARE QUICK-TIPS
- Do not wash your hair for 24-48 hours after initial installation.
- Wash with Sulfate FREE shampoo and conditioner.
- Oil the mid to ends of the hair at least once a day. Avoid the root area of hair.
- Air dried hair is fine
- Sleep in a low braid or pony tail.
- Sleep on a silk or satin pillow case.
- Brush from the ends of your hair moving upward.
- Brush with Wet brush or professional extension brush only.
- Brush a few times a day to prevent tangling.
- When swimming, coat your hair in conditioner and wear in a braid or loose, high bun.
- Hard water can strip natural and extension hair of color and nutrients. If possible use soft water.
- Move up every 6 to 10 weeks depending on hair growth. If you go past 10 weeks, your wefts may be damaged and won’t be able to be reused.